Philip E. Binzel initiated the Binzel nutritional program. Binzel recommends an intake of vitamins, particularly A and C, proteolytic enzymes, pangamic acid and nitrilosides. This has to be supplemented by a diet rich in raw, non-refrigerated fruits and vegetables, and regular cleansing of the bowels. He stresses the toxic effects of animal proteins in the diet and their degenerative impact on the pancreatic enzymes.
Binzel said he began looking for alternatives to standard treatments in the 1970s after all his cancer patients died. He was attracted to studies performed by medical researchers in the 1950s that, he said, identified a group of naturally occurring substances in the body known as nitrilosides — also found in raspberries, strawberries and the seeds of other fruits such as apricots and apples — as key cancer preventers.
“Laetrile is nothing more than a concentrated form of nitrilosides,” he said. When ingested, nitriloside has merited recognition by maintaining non-toxic cyanide levels, and acting as a potential threat to the immune surveillance, thereby lessening the frequency of cancerous tumors. The most common clinical appearance of nitrilosides is as amygdalin (Laetrile) and in natural form in berries, apricot and peach kernels, grape seeds, blackberries, strawberries, bean sprouts, lima beans, macadamia nuts and other fruits.
Dr Philip Binzel Diet
Binzel remarked: “My biggest problem [at first] was understanding nutrition. In four years of medical school, one year of internship and one year of Family Practice residency, I had not even one lecture on nutrition.”
Studies seem to suggest that manganese, magnesium, selenium, Vitamin B, and Vitamin A help patients combat diseases better. The objective of the Binzel program is to increase the efficiency of the human immune system, and to discourage detrimental mechanisms from manifesting themselves.
The Binzel diet comprises fresh vegetables, fruits, grains, and vegetable proteins. The enzymes present in fresh non-citric fruits, such as apples, peaches and pears, and vegetables greatly contribute to good nutrition. Patients are urged to have lots of salads,
fruits, whole grain foods like pasta and brown bread. The diet discourages sugar, fat, and any thing that is animal or an animal by-product. This means abstinence from all kinds of meat, fish, eggs, and even dairy products, and stress is placed on a high fiber diet.
Dr. Binzel’s patients included a long list afflicted with cancer of the breast, colon, urinary bladder, stomach, bone, ovary, lung, uterus, brain, and malignant lymphoma, lymphatic leukemia, and malignant melanoma. Most were in advanced stages of suffering, and had undergone extensive chemotherapy and radiation.
It has been reported that all his patients, who followed his nutritional therapy displayed remarkable improvement.
His book, Alive and Well: One Doctor’s Experience with Nutrition in the Treatment of Cancer Patients describes the complete Binzel nutritional program, the challenges that he has faced, and the success stories of the patients under his care.
Using Zapper Digital with the Binzel Nutritional Diet is a sure guarantee of the greatest benefits. The Zapper can be used synergistically with all herbal treatments
Combine Dr Philip Binzel diet with a Digital Zapper for a complete detox.
- SpirulinaSpirulina is a blue-green microalgae that grows abundantly in either… Read more: Spirulina
- WheatgrassFresh wheat grass is a potent source of many vitamins,… Read more: Wheatgrass
- Binzel ProgramPhilip E. Binzel initiated the Binzel nutritional program. Binzel recommends… Read more: Binzel Program
- Flaxseed and Cottage CheeseDr Joanna Budwigs Flaxseed Oil and Cottage Cheese diet The… Read more: Flaxseed and Cottage Cheese
- Gerson TherapyThe Gerson Therapy has been and is still the most… Read more: Gerson Therapy
- Dr MoermansThrough the Studies of his own pigeons Dr Moerman discovered… Read more: Dr Moermans
- Zen MicrobioticsMacrobiotics is based on the writings of a Japanese physician,… Read more: Zen Microbiotics
- Raw Food DietNorman Wardhaugh Walker (January 4, 1886—June 6, 1985) was an… Read more: Raw Food Diet
- Mega Vitamin TherapyMegavitamin therapy makes use of huge doses of vitamins, always… Read more: Mega Vitamin Therapy