Wormword is a major treatment in the Dr Hulda Clark Parasite program, along with the use of the Frequency Zapper to target various parasites in the body.
Wormwood is also an amazing Anti-Cancer treatment.
Traditional Chinese Medicine has yielded a promising new approach for treating cancer. Seattle scientists have shown that a compound extracted from the wormwood plant seeks out and destroys breast cancer cells, while leaving healthy cells unscathed.
Potentially, a safe, non-toxic, and inexpensive alternative for cancer patients,
Artemisia is a close cousin to oxygen therapy. Chinese researchers said the key to its effects was a peroxide linkage (two oxygen atoms hooked together) within the herb’s active molecule.
In laboratory experiments, the compound killed virtually all human breast cancer cells exposed to it in the test tube within 16 hours, reports Dr. Henry Lai, a bioengineering researcher at the University of Washington. Just as importantly, he says, nearly all of the normal cells exposed to it were still alive.
A dog with a type of bone cancer known as osteosarcoma so severe that it couldn’t walk across the room made a complete recovery within five days of receiving the treatment. X-rays showed the animal’s tumor had basically disappeared says Lai, adding that he believes the dog is still alive two years later.
Not only does [the drug] appear to be effective, but its very selective, Lai says. its highly toxic to the cancer cells, but has a marginal impact on normal cells.
Artemisia isn’t new at all. Chinese folk practitioners extracted it from the plant Artemisia annua L. commonly known as wormwood, thousands of years ago for use in the treatment of malaria, Lai says.
Artemisia Cancer Treatment
After a secret recipe for the treatment was discovered on a stone tablet in the tomb of a prince of the Han Dynasty during an archaeological dig in the 1970s, Artemisia re-emerged as a therapy for the mosquito-borne disease, Lai recalls. In fact, a purified form of the plant compound is now the drug of choice for treating malaria in many areas, particularly where Quinine-resistant strains have emerged, he says.
Experiments into why Artemisia works as an anti-malaria agent led to its tests as an anticancer drug. The key turned out to be a shared characteristic of the malaria parasite and dividing cancer cells: high iron concentrations.
When Artemisia, or any of its derivatives, meets iron, a chemical reaction ensues, spawning charged atoms that chemists call free radicals. In malaria, the free radicals attack and bind with cell membranes, breaking them apart and killing the single-cell parasite. Cells need iron to replicate DNA when they divide, Lai says. And since cancer is characterized by out-of-control cell division, cancer cells have much higher iron concentrations than do normal cells.
On their surfaces, cancer cells also have more so-called transferrin receptors, cellular pathways that allow iron to enter, than healthy cells. In the case of breast cancer, the cells have five to 15 times more transferrin receptors on their surface than normal breast cells, Lai says. The thrust of the strategy, according to Lai, is to pump up cancer cells with even more iron and then introduce Artemisia to kill them selectively. In the experiments, Lai subjected sets of both breast cancer cells and normal breast cells to either a compound known as holotransferrin, which binds with transferrin receptors to transport iron into cells and thus further increases the cells iron concentrations; a water-soluble form of Artemisia; or a combination of both compounds.
Cells exposed to just one of the compounds showed no appreciable effect, Lai reports. But the response by cancer cells when hit with first holotransferrin, then Artemisia, was dramatic, he says.
After eight hours, three-fourths of the cancer cells were obliterated, 16 hours later, nearly all the cancer cells were dead. Just as importantly, he says, the vast majority of normal breast cells did not die, showing the safety of the treatment. This success is particularly noteworthy in that breast cancer cells that were resistant to v radiation were utilized in the experiment, Lai adds. So that means this approach might work for cancer resistant to conventional therapy. As might be expected, more aggressive cancers such as, pancreatic and acute leukemia, which have rapid cell division and thus higher iron concentrations, respond even better.
He says: In a separate study, the therapy eliminated leukemia cells in the test tube within eight hours. The next step, according to Lai, is further animal testing, followed by human trials. First, the patient would be given iron supplements to raise iron concentrations in his or her cancer cells, he says, and then the compound would be given in pill form.
While human tests are still years away, the treatment could revolutionize the way cancer, especially aggressive, fast-growing one, is approached if it lives up to its early promise, he adds. The fascinating thing is that this was something the Chinese used thousands of years ago, Lai says. “We simply found a different application.” The application is logical. There’s a wealth of research linking iron and cancer: One study, for example, showed that three times as much iron could be extracted from malignant breast tissue as from benign tissue. Elevated iron storage was found in 88% of the breast cancer patients studied. Given this shared characteristic of malaria and cancer cells, why did it take so long to think of it? That, Lai says, is a mystery; Maybe people just don’t think of simple ideas.
Wormwood is available as a tincture (liquid) or in Pill form. Dr Hulda Clark recommends the use of the Wormwood tincture for parasites, at about 20 drops per treatment (day).
One could also follow this treatment for anti-cancer therapy along with a Zapper Digital Professional programmed at a specific cancer frequency (see ETDFL frequency link below for all cancer zapping frequencies)
[code_snippet id=5 format]
- Aloevera Cancer Therapy“The beneficial healing effects of Aloe…are so miraculous as to… Read more: Aloevera Cancer Therapy
- Essiac Tea Cancer TherapyMany users of Essiac believe that Essiac can and does… Read more: Essiac Tea Cancer Therapy
- Papaya Leaf Cancer Treatment ProgramPapaya/Pawpaw apaya (Carica papaya) originates from tropical American countries. Today… Read more: Papaya Leaf Cancer Treatment Program
- Purple Grape Cancer Treatment ProgramThe Grape Juice Fast was a famous anti-cancer discovery in… Read more: Purple Grape Cancer Treatment Program
- Soya Diet Cancer Treatment ProgramThere is growing evidence linking a soy-rich diet to cancer… Read more: Soya Diet Cancer Treatment Program
- Bruess Therapy Cancer Treatment ProgramBreuss maintained that cancer, whenever it occurs in the body,… Read more: Bruess Therapy Cancer Treatment Program
- MMS Therapy Cancer Treatment ProgramMMS® (chlorine dioxide) – a miracle supplement and inexpensive DIY… Read more: MMS Therapy Cancer Treatment Program
- Sweet Wormwood Cancer Treatment ProgramWormword is a major treatment in the Dr Hulda Clark… Read more: Sweet Wormwood Cancer Treatment Program
- Mangosteen Cancer Treatment ProgramVarious studies have shown that phytoceuticals in Mangosteen Skin (in… Read more: Mangosteen Cancer Treatment Program
- Selenium Cancer Treatment ProgramOne of the most effective naturally occurring weapons against cancer… Read more: Selenium Cancer Treatment Program
- Chinese Herbs Cancer Treatment ProgramHerbal cancer therapy comprises a number of alternative treatments in… Read more: Chinese Herbs Cancer Treatment Program
- 21 Day Clark Cancer Treatment ProgramYour supplements have been divided into manageable “packages”; every day… Read more: 21 Day Clark Cancer Treatment Program